50W ~ 400W LED Floodlight 5°/8°/15°/20°/30°/45°/60° IP66
50W ~ 400W Modular/Combined CREE LED Floodlight in single light color, 5°/8°/15°/20°/30°/45°/60° optional
New designed Modular/Combined LED Floodlight
With CREE LEDS and Meanwell Driver,
50W/100W/150W/200W/300W optional, 5°/8°/15°/20°/30°/45°/60° optional
- Unique multi-point-press-type integrated waterproof patented structure, 100% no glue structure, protection class IP66
- Modular and combination design, flexible combination use according to your different Occasion and requirements.
- SUS304 stainless steel screw bracket is equipped with a dial and a gear lock function.
- The lamp body adopts a unique design concept, with smooth arcs, simplification of shape, which is simple and natural. The self-flow (self-cleaning) design of the lamp surface ensures that no foreign material deposits on the surface and avoids the maintenance and cleaning of the lamps.
- With CREE high-power light source, which have excellent optical performance. The optical parts are temperature-resistant, highly transparent and flame-retardant. With built-in lens technology to minimize glare and stray light. Built-in anti-glare bee net grid is optional.
Input Voltage: AC100-250V 50HZ / DC24V
Electrical safety class: Ι / Ш
LED light source: CREE
Control way: single color Constant currant
Beam Angle: 5°/8°/15°/20°/30°/45°/60°
Note: if you have other requirements, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!
Artikel Number System Power Light Source Weight Lamp Size
GYS-11AFL1603 50W 16*CREE XPG2 1.8KG L180*W150*H153mm
GYS-12AFL3203 100W 32*CREE XPG2 3.3KG L325*W150*H153mm
GYS-13AFL4803 150W 48*CREE XPG2 4.9KG L470*W150*H153mm
GYS-14AFL6403 200W (1*4 ) 64*CREE XPG2 5.5KG L615*W150*H153mm
GYS-22AFL6403 200W （2*2） 64*CREE XPG2 6.5KG L385*W330*H210mm
GYS-23AFL9603 300W （2*3） 96*CREE XPG2 10KG L530*W330*H210mm
GYS-24AFL12803 400W （2*4） 128*CREE XPG2 13.6KG L674*W330*H210mm
- Loose thehexagon screws, adjust the bracket90 degrees forward and backward. After adjustment, fix the screw.
- Fix the mounting holes on the bracket to the mounting place with screws.